JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs, MD, MPH, will host an hour-long discussion with the general public on COVID-19, including upcoming vaccine availability.
Mississippians can send in COVID-19 questions or concerns by Wednesday night (November 11, 2020) to [email protected]
The discussion will take place on Thursday, November 12, on the Mississippi State Department of Health’s Facebook page.
- State Health Officer to host discussion about COVID-19, vaccine
- Border Patrol agent seen on TikTok buying tamales from vendor on Mexican side of border barrier
- Latest NFL COVID numbers; 15 players positive in November
- YMCA hosts community prayer breakfast
- Oorah! Happy birthday to the U.S. Marine Corps