It’s October 3rd and I am not mistaken at all because it’s Mean Girls Day today. It isn’t shocking at all ‘cause fans are celebrating this day since the Mean Girl’s release in 2004 and only because of its most unique and iconic dialogue. Here it is for you folks…
“On October 3, he asked me what day it was…….”, this is the exact moment when Cady’s crush Aaron turns around to talk to her in class.
Are you people getting the gigs of the film! Don’t worry here’s the Gify below:
10 Mean Girls Quotes to Remember the American Teen Comedy Film
Well, Lindsay and other actors did a great job in that American Teen Comic, Mean Girls. There were many one-liners in the film but I got to tell you 10 spicy quotes to fresh-n-up the memories, here it goes…
- Don’t have sex, because you will get pregnant and die.
- I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can’t help it that I’m popular.
- I’m kind of psychic. I have a fifth sense.
- There’s a 30 percent chance that it’s already raining.
- I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.
- “Ex-boyfriends are off-limits to friends. That’s just, like, the rules of feminism.”
- “Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.”
- “I don’t hate you ‘cause your fat. You’re fat ‘cause I hate you!”
- “Did you see nipple? It only counts if you saw a nipple!”
- “On Wednesdays we wear pink.”
How to Celebrate Mean Girls Day?
Let me tell you how do we celebrate The Mean Girls Day?
My social media pages are pleading me to wear that Attire. Years later when the day is finally here we got to celebrate it.
Check out the 10th Quote and yeah it’s the same Wednesday today. The day the date is just making me so excited it’s time to wear Pink ladies and besides from sharing memes and gifs on Twitter and Instagram, here’s an idea of what you can do to show your devotion…
Bake a cake with rainbows and smiles and make sure it is eaten by everybody and make them happy.
Lala! See you again with more stories, till then don’t forget to share your ideas to celebrate The Mean Girls Day.