Latest News Little Mix The Search live show delayed after crew...

Little Mix The Search live show delayed after crew test positive for Covid-19

-

- Advertisment -

Saturday’s live episode of Little Mix The Search has been postponed after members of the crew tested positive for Covid-19.

Six bands were due to compete for a place on the pop group’s 2021 tour, following weeks of pre-recorded audition episodes.

The band – Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall, Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock – were not among those who tested positive.

The BBC One talent show sees the former X Factor winners create and mentor new bands.

Its live show is now expected to air on Saturday October 24, the same date as Strictly Come Dancing’s first live show of the series.

A statement from the BBC said: “We can confirm that a small number of people on the Little Mix The Search production have tested positive for coronavirus and they are now self-isolating following the latest Government guidelines.

“Due to the format of the show we have made the decision to postpone Saturday’s programme.

READ MORE  U.S. will use trade talks to pull UK into its ‘regulatory orbit,’ expert says
<figcaption class=Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards (David Parry/PA)”>
Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards (David Parry/PA)

“There are rigorous protocols in place to manage Covid-19 as the safety of all those involved in the production is paramount.

“We hope to be back on air on Saturday October 24.”

READ MORE  Google's smaller rivals say it's not playing fair after record EU antitrust fine

It was previously announced that comedian Chris Ramsey will host the programme.

Little Mix recently announced details of their sixth studio album, Confetti, due for release on November 6.

They formed on The X Factor in 2011 and have become one of the country’s biggest-selling girl bands.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Latest news

- Advertisement -

Mail-in voting amplified Red and Blue Vermont; the effect turned out to be fairly even

‘Murder on Middle Beach’ director was ‘willing to do whatever it takes’ to probe mom’s murder

With HBO’s four-part docuseries, “Murder on Middle Beach,” premiering Sunday, the 29-year-old Connecticut director explores the life...

Must read

- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you