The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education formally known as JKSBSE or JK SBOSE) is the official board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is based in Jammu & Srinagar and is an autonomous education body under the administration of the state government of J&K. The board gives affiliation to more than 10K schools across the state and employs more than 22K teachers.
The board is engaged to determine the courses of direction and make syllabi for them, and to choose reading material for the elementary, and secondary schools and for the higher secondary (school degree) school examinations; to lead open examinations and publish the results at the secondary school and higher secondary levels; to concede diplomas or certficates/endorsements to individuals who have passed its examinations; to perceive instructive foundations at the auxiliary school and higher optional levels, and direct reviews of perceived establishments, guaranteeing that required encourages, hardware, and staff are set up, that exclusive the affirmed books and courses are instructed, and that the measures are as per the significant directions; to expel acknowledgment from schools that don’t meet the correct conditions; to administer and control the perceived organizations; and exercise different forces given to it by law.
JKBose 12th Class Physics 2017 Paper Jammu
(Long answer type questions)
Q1. Find an expression for magnetic force on a current carrying conductor in an uniform magnetic field. When is this force minimum and maximum?
Define magnetic dipole moment. Derive an expression for magnetic field intensity due to a magnetic dipole at a point perpendicular to its axis.
Q2. Derive an expression for average power in LCR circuit connected to an A.C. supply. Hence define power factor.
State and explain Lenz’s law. How will you verify it experimentally?
Q3. Derive an expression for the magnifying power of an Astronomical telescope with the help of ray diagram.
Derive an expression for the fringe width in young’s double slit experiment of interference.
Q4. Explain the forward and reverse bias characteristics of a p-n junction diode.
Draw an QR gate using two diodes and explain its working. Write truth table for the OR gate.
(Short Answer Type Questions)
- An infinite line charge produces a fiel of 9 x 104 N/C at a distance of 20 cm. Calculate the liner charge density.
- A 600 PF capacitor is charged by 200 V supply. It is then disconnected from the supply and is connected to another uncharged 600 PF capacitor. How much electrostatic energy is lost in the process?
- Apply Kirchoff’s laws to prove Wheatstone Bridge principle.
- A Potential difference of 3V is applied across a conductor of resistance 1.5 Ω . Calculate the number of electrons flowing through it in one second. Charge of electron e = 1.6 x 10-19 C
- Give six characteristics of e.m. waves.
- Define mass defect and binding energy. Draw binding energy per nuclear curve.
- Explain sky wave propagation.
- The refractive index of the material of prism of 60 degree angle for yellow light is root 2. Calculate angle of minimum deviation.
(Very Short Answer Type Questions)
- What is a Dielectric? Which of the following is dielectric – Silicon, Mica, Iron?
- Give two application of optical fibres.
- Give any four uses of polaroids.
- Explain action of Zener diode in regulating supply voltage.
- Define current sensitivity and voltage sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometer.
- State laws of photoelectric emission.
- Calculate the wave length associated with a photon of energy 1.98 x 10-20 J (h= 6.6 x 10-34 Js).
- What do you understand by nuclear chain Reaction?
(Objective Type Questions)
(i) Resistivity of a conductor increases with increase in its length (True/False)
(ii) The S.I unit of magnetic field induction B is …………….
(iii) Define mutual induction.
(iv) Define modulation.
(v) Name the Three elements of basic communication system.
Choose the correct most appropriate answer:
(vi) The average power dissipation in a pure capacitor in A.C.
(vii) When a ferromagnetic material is heated above its curie temperature?
(a) it gets demagnetised
(b) it become diamagnet
(c ) Behave like paramagnetic substance
(d) Remains uneffected
(viii) The image formed by the objective of a compound microscope is:
(a) Real and enlarged
(b) Real and diminished
(c ) Virtual and enlarged
(d) Virtual and diminished
(ix) The phenomenon responsible for blue color of sky is:
(c ) Scattering
(x) The Penetrating power is maximum for :
(a) Alpha rays
(b) Beta rays
(c ) Protons
Here are some common search results regarding the Jkbose Sample Papers. Students often search for jkbose previous year papers and jkbose model papers. Online Guess Paper is a website which provides jkbose guess paper plus other academic solutions too. If you’re looking for the question papers jkbose jammu division or question papers jkbose jammu division then you’ve landed on the right webpage. For instance, Model Papers of sie Kashmir and other districts are also available.